Terms And Conditions
1. mFortune Casino – Mobile Casino Gaming System and related services and gaming activities as offered and listed at www.mFortune.co.uk and associated sites including but not limited to, mobile casino games and/or any other games, where applicable; also referred to as mFortune, Mobile Casino, Mobile Casino System.
2. Software – the software licensed to us, including any program or data file or any other content derived there from, that is required to be downloaded, accessed or otherwise utilised by you from the Website or Mobile Device enabling you to participate in the mFortune Mobile Casino.
3. You – the user of the Mobile Casino Software; also referred to as the Player.
4. Us/We/Ours – Intouch Games Ltd under the brand name of mFortune.
5. Website – mFortune website www.mFortune.co.uk or any other http addresses that point to it or associated with Intouch Games Ltd or the mFortune brand.
6. The mFortune Mobile Casino System and Website is wholly owned and operated by Intouch Games Ltd based in Stourbridge, UK and is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
7. Once you have accepted the Terms and Conditions of our offer (as expressed herein), this User Agreement, being a legally binding agreement between you and Intouch Games Limited, will govern your use of the mFortune Mobile Casino System.
8. The Player should not participate in games, open, use, reuse an account, enter the Website or Casino nor accept any prize if the Player does not agree with the Terms and Conditions or understand them, or such rules as may change from time to time.
1. You can only use the mFortune Mobile Casino and/or the Website if you are the legal age, as determined by the law of the country where you live.
2. You cannot use the mFortune Mobile Casino and/or the Website if you are under 18 years of age in any circumstances.
3. By placing real bets, the Player warrants that he/she is legally able to do so within his/her jurisdiction and that he/she accepts that we are unable to provide any warranties as to their legality or otherwise of their participation in real money play. The Player warrants that there are no legal or other restrictions against participation at mFortune Mobile Casino within his/her jurisdiction. It is the sole responsibility of the Player to determine if remote gambling is legal in his/her jurisdiction.
4. No officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of the Intouch Games Ltd or any of its group companies, suppliers, vendors or software developer is permitted to use the Mobile Casino directly or indirectly, for personal use and enjoyment. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose a “relative” includes, without limitation, any spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
Licence to Use Software
1. We hereby grant to you a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Software, for playing in the mFortune Mobile Casino, in accordance with the following provisions.
2. You are NOT permitted to: a) sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this agreement), your licence to use the Software or make or distribute copies of the Software; b) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software; c) enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass our security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the mFortune Mobile Casino or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components thereof.
3. You do not own the Software. The Software is owned and is the exclusive property of the licensor (Intouch Games Ltd). Your use of the Software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Software. This agreement applies only to grant the licence to use the Software.
4. The Software is provided “as is” without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. We hereby exclude all implied Terms, Conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). We do not warrant that the Software will meet your requirements.
5. We do not warrant that the Software will be non-infringing or that the operation of the Software will be error-free or uninterrupted or that any defects in the Software will be corrected, or that the Software or the servers are virus-free. In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the Software neither we nor our Software provider will be liable to you or to any third party for any costs, expenses, losses or claims arising resulting from such errors. We further reserve the right, in the event of such errors, to remove all relevant games from the Software and the Website and take any other action to correct such errors.
1. You may have only one active Player account with mFortune Mobile Casino.
2. All accounts with mFortune Mobile Casino are linked to a mobile phone number. We adopt the stance of all network providers in relation to the security of mobile phones. It is your responsibility to ensure that the phone is password protected to prevent its unauthorised use.
3. We only allow access to playing games on the mFortune Mobile Casino through secured networks using encryption of the username and password. You cannot play games on the mFortune Mobile Casino without passing our customer security login.
4. You may not use the mFortune Mobile Casino for any commercial use or on behalf of another person. Any use of the mFortune Mobile Casino by you is for your private purposes only.
5. You must keep your username and password confidential and should not disclose them to anybody. You may not use anyone else’s password. You shall be responsible for all transactions conducted in relation to your Player account using your password. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering their correct username and password is assumed by us to be you and all transactions where the username and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
7. All telephone calls with mFortune mobile casino are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
8. Deposited funds must be wagered through once in their entirety before becoming eligible for withdrawal. Any bet covering 75% of the roulette table numbers, placed as single number bets, outside bets or a combination of both enabling the Player to cover all table numbers except zero will not be counted towards the wagering requirement.
9. Intouch Games Ltd, has taken steps to protect our customers by maintaining all Player funds in a separate ring-fenced bank account. In the event of insolvency, this account is protected by NatWest Bank plc. The balance of this account always exceeds the total of our current customer balances.
Reservation of Rights
1. We reserve, at our sole discretion, the right to: a) refuse to register any applicant for registration on the Website or the mFortune Mobile Casino system; b) change, suspend, remove, modify or add any game or tournament on the mFortune Mobile Casino.
2. We reserve the right to reasonably withhold any pay-out or winning amount until the identity of the winning person is verified to our satisfaction in order to ensure that payment of the winning amount is being made to the correct person.
3. In the event that we suspect fraud or fraudulent activity on your part, or any of your payments are charged back, we will have the right to withhold any pay-out or winning amounts due to you and, if necessary, to lawfully collect any payments owed by you.
4. We may at any time, without prior notice to you, terminate your use of mFortune Mobile Casino and block your Player account if we consider that you are in breach of any of the Terms and provisions of this Agreement or that you are otherwise acting illegally. We will not be under any obligation in such circumstances to refund or otherwise reimburse you for any of the funds in your Player account.
5. We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sub-license or pledge this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any person without notice and you will be deemed to consent to such assignment.
6. By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the mFortune Mobile Casino, the Player consents to the use of his/her name and image for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
7. We may offer you a facility to top-up your Player account by applying a charge to your mobile phone bill or mobile phone pre-pay account, to a maximum of £30 per day. We reserve the right to withdraw or limit this facility at any time and without notice. You may not use this facility if doing so is in breach of the terms of your mobile network operator agreement. If we are advised by your mobile network operator of non-payment or misuse, or if payment is withheld by your operator or we suspect non-payment or misuse to your mobile network operator, we may suspend or cancel your account or ask you to provide evidence of payment to your network operator. Any winnings in your account will be forfeited.
8. We reserve the right to void winnings or cash-ins enabled by wins resulting from any obvious error or mistake or any technical fault (including, but not limited to, incorrect game payouts) with any of the games offered. You will forfeit any winnings/losses that result from such errors or mistakes or technical faults.
9. Cheques issued for payment of winnings are valid for 180 days. A stop will be put on any cheques not presented within this period and they cannot be reclaimed. It is the responsibility of the Player to provide correct bank details for winning payments. Any payments returned to us due to incorrect bank details will be held for 180 days. After 180 days has elapsed Players will not be entitled to request repayment. Account holders requested to provide additional identification or other information, such as proof of payment of a phone bill, have 60 days from date of the request to provide required items. If items are not received in that time we reserve the right to close the Player account. In addition any pending or unclaimed winning payments or bonuses and any cashable credit will be void.
Cancellation and Refunds
1. No bet can be cancelled once confirmed by us and no refund will be given on confirmed bets. All bets stand once confirmed whether the customer is online or off-line.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw the product, or elements of the product, at any time, and will not be liable to you as a result of any such action. By pressing ‘Spin’, ‘Deal’ or an equivalent, you accept you are confirming the bet.
3. Players MUST accept the risk of disconnection. Disconnections can and do occur. (Log back on and continue play as quickly as possible.) To limit potential disconnection difficulties, please consult your service provider as to what measures can be initiated to help reduce this risk. At no time will mFortune assume responsibility for disconnected Players regardless of cause. No refund will be given for any loss due to disconnection.
Member Exclusion, Account Suspension and Closing Accounts
1. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to suspend an account and to void any winnings and remove any balance (being cashable credit, bonus credit or both) in an mFortune Mobile Casino account in any of the following circumstances:
- If the Player has more than one active account for the mFortune Mobile Casino;
- If the name on the Player’s Mobile Casino account does not match the name on the debit or credit card(s) used to make deposits on an mFortune Mobile Casino account;
- If the Player provides incorrect or misleading registration information;
- If the Player is not of legal age;
- If the Player resides in a jurisdiction where participation in mFortune Mobile Casino games is prohibited by law;
- If the Player has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on his/her mFortune Mobile Casino account;
- If the Player is found cheating or if it is determined by the mFortune Mobile Casino that he/she has employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the mFortune Mobile Casino or the Player has manipulated a software error to their benefit;
- Where we have requested additional identification to be supplied by the Player and the Player has failed to provide satisfactory identification within 60 days of the request.
- Where we have requested other items, such as proof of payment of a phone bill and the Player has failed to supply satisfactory proof within 60 days of the request.
- Where the account is unused by the Player for a period of three months.
2. Strict money laundering rules and regulations require us to report suspicious activity to the relevant authorities if we know, suspect or have reason to suspect that any of your transactions, among other actions,
- involve funds derived from illegal activities,
- are intended to conceal funds from illegal activities, or
- involve the use of the mFortune Mobile Casino to facilitate criminal activity.
3. The Player has the right to close an account at any time. A Player should indicate his desire to close an account in writing, via e-mail, fax or letter, using our Contact Us section.
Random Number Generator
1. The Random Number Generator (RNG) used by mFortune Casino has been audited and verified by an independent laboratory approved by the UK Gambling Commission.
2. You acknowledge that our random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played on the mFortune Mobile Casino and you accept the outcomes of all such games. You further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on the Software and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the Mobile Casino gaming activity.
Credit Checking and Age Verification
1. When deciding whether to accept your registration, we may supply the information you have given us to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and card details. They will check any details we disclose to them against any databases (public or private) to which they have access and will keep a record of that check. You agree that we may process, use, record and disclose personal information which you provide in connection with your registration and that such personal data may be recorded by us or them. For your protection, any telephone calls to our Customer Care Team may be recorded and monitored.
2. We will not open an account unless we believe, acting reasonably, that you are 18 years or over. It is illegal in the UK for anyone to facilitate gambling for anyone aged under 18 years and if you are under 18 years of age and in the UK you will be guilty of a criminal offence.
3. We are entitled to verify any information you give us when you open an account, to ensure you are over the age of 18 years and we may ask you to provide us with proof you are over 18 years of age. You will not be able to withdraw any winnings until our verification process has been satisfactorily completed. In any event, if you have failed to satisfactorily complete our age verification checks within 72 hours of making your first deposit, we are entitled to freeze your account, prevent you from gambling any further until you have satisfactorily completed these checks and, if upon completion of age verification you are ultimately shown to be underage, we will return all stakes to you but are under no obligation to pay any winnings.
Valid Bets and Wagers
1. You may bet up to the amount deposited on your account. We do not operate credit accounts. When a bet is placed and confirmed, the corresponding amount is charged from your mFortune Casino balance.
2. The Player is obliged to check that the bet instructions he/she has submitted are correct before confirming the bet. We reserve the right not to accept a bet, or not to accept a part of any bet. We reserve the right to propose a different stake size or price for the selection on any bet.
3. At all times, where there is any disagreement as to the details of the bet, our records shall prevail.
4. A bet is deemed to be valid only following electronic confirmation of acceptance. Only then is it logged in our server. This acceptance is demonstrated with the generation of a Bet Identification log report, where a Bet Identification log report is generated at the time the bet is submitted to the server and acceptance is only confirmed once the status of the bet has been confirmed by the generation of a Bet Identification log report. Any bet that has not been officially transmitted into the server in accordance with the above will be deemed void.
5. We reserve the right to refuse all or any part of a bet offered to us, void any accepted bets and withhold settlement if we have reason to believe: a) You are under 18 years of age; b) You are involved in fraud, money laundering, collusion, manipulation of our software, match rigging or cheating of any kind; c) You are in a jurisdiction (or citizen of a jurisdiction) that renders the provision of our products or services to you, or your use of them, illegal.
Complaints and Disputes
1. In this section of our Terms and Conditions a “complaint” means a complaint about any gambling transactions and a “dispute” means any complaint which is not resolved following verbal notification through our Customer Care Team and which relates to the outcome of a gambling transaction. All disputes are dealt with under our Complaints Procedure. Complaints will not be heard by us if they are not raised with our Customer Care Team within 14 days of the event occurring to which the complaint relates.
2. In relation to all complaints or disputes, we reserve the right to record all telephone and email communications. In the event of a dispute as to the contents of any such communication, reference will be made to such records and to our transaction database which, in the absence of any contrary evidence, shall be decisive.
3. It will be a condition of your agreement with us that any complaints and disputes are, and remain, confidential both while we seek a resolution and afterwards. You agree that you will not disclose the existence, nature or detail of any complaints and disputes to any third party (which will include the discussion of any such complaints and disputes in any chat room or forum offered by ourselves or any third party). If you do so, that will be considered a breach of the Terms and Conditions and we will no longer be obliged to continue seeking a resolution to your complaint and dispute and will be entitled to freeze (and potentially close) your account.
We take complaints very seriously. If you have any cause to complain about anything that has happened as a consequence of your dealings with us, you should notify us by contacting our Customer Care Team on 01384 880842. If your complaint is not resolved within ten working days you should address your complaint in writing by e-mail to email@example.com, by fax to +44 (0)1384 444573, or by post to Intouch Games Ltd., Bradley Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1UX, England. All correspondence relating to complaints must include your full name and mobile phone number. Complaints must only relate to gambling transactions and not relate to chat room activity or any other non-gaming transactions. We will deal with your complaint as quickly as we reasonably can. Where necessary, we may request appropriate evidence from you for the purposes of settling your complaint. If a complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction by the use of our Complaints Procedure, you may refer the matter to an independent adjudicator. Intouch Games Ltd is registered with the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) whose details will be provided to you in the event that you remain dissatisfied at the end of our internal procedure. IBAS will not consider complaints until our internal procedure has been completed. View our full Complaints Procedure here.
1. Where we offer to match a Player’s deposit in part or in full, as part of a promotion, this money is provided for Players to bet with, and it may never be withdrawn as cash.
2. We reserve the right to insist that Players bet the full amount of their own deposit before they can bet with the free money we credit to them.
3. Both the initial deposit and bonus must be staked once before any withdrawal will be permitted, although a void bet will not qualify as being staked.
4. As only one account per person is permitted, any Player is entitled to only one initial matched deposit.
5. Certain promotions may be subject to withdrawal and/or cancellation and may only be available for specific periods and on certain specific terms. You must ensure that the promotion you are interested in is still available, that you are eligible, and that you understand any terms which apply to it.
6. An advertised offer relating to the opening of an account is limited to one per Player. In the case of a Player abusing this offer by opening more than one account, we reserve the right to suspend and close the Player’s accounts, and make void any bets placed.
7. Promotional offers may be subject to specific Terms and Conditions which, in the event of any ambiguity, will take precedence over these General Terms and Conditions.
8. Any promotion offering a free bonus without the need for the Player to ever make a deposit is covered by a fair usage policy and the maximum withdrawal a Player can make without depositing is £200 for UK Players and £50 for non-UK Players.
9. We offer a very generous bonus scheme. Where we suspect our bonus offering is being abused we retain the right to close the Player’s account immediately. This includes, but is not limited to, colluding on poker tables and abuse of the ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus.
10. For more information, please see our separate Bonus Terms and Conditions below.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
Receipt of Bonus
1. All brand new Players upon registration with mFortune Mobile Phone Casino will receive a bonus of £5 to enable them to try the games before depositing any funds of their own. Existing Players do not qualify.
2. Eligible new members of mFortune Mobile Phone Casino will receive a once only 100% First Deposit Bonus. Players must deposit a minimum of £3 and maximum of £100.
3. The 100% deposit will be automatically credited to the member`s account within 10 minutes of receipt of their first deposit.
4. In addition once they have deposited a minimum of £3 with mFortune Mobile Phone Casino, brand new Players will also receive a once only Share bonus of £3 if they successfully share our Facebook page on their own Facebook page.
5. Players who refer a friend will receive a bonus of £5 plus the value of 50% of their friend’s first deposit. The friend must be referred by using our ‘Refer a Friend’ option from the game menu and must have satisfied our verification process before the bonus is payable.
All bonuses can be used to win real money at the casino. Given that any single bet can produce a sizeable win certain restrictions are placed on the bonuses as follows:
- The player’s deposited money and bonus money will be placed into Bonus Credit.
- All wins will be placed into Cashable Credit and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Cashable Credit is always spent to play first before Bonus Credit. When all Cashable Credit is spent Bonus Credit will be spent.
- After receiving their first deposit match bonus Players are required to spend through the deposit amount once and spend the bonus amount in full.
When the Player makes their first withdrawal any Bonus Credit not spent up to the value of the first deposit match bonus given will be forfeited. When the Player makes additional withdrawals no Bonus Credit will be removed.
Conditions for withdrawals
When a deposit has been received from a Player, there is a minimum withdrawal amount of £10 by bank transfer and £20 by cheque.
When there has been no deposit received from a Player, the minimum first withdrawal from an account following a win is £30.
We reserve the right to withhold or cancel withdrawals gained from playing with Bonus credit (see below) on second or subsequent accounts opened by a Player when no deposit has been made. Players may continue to play on second or subsequent accounts but may not withdraw.
Regular Player Bonus
We give our regular players the most generous bonuses. This means that any money won from a regular player’s bonuses can be withdrawn at any time. This will not affect any remaining bonus money.
Example: Player has received £20 Regular Player Bonus. Player spends £4 and wins £500. Player now has £500 cashable and £16 bonus credit. The player can withdraw the £500 cashable at any time and the remaining bonus money will not be removed.
Players will receive regular updates by text message advising of bonuses received.
The value of gifts from the Loyalty Shop will be equivalent to no more than three times the value of deposits made during the previous calendar month. (Our minimum deposit is £3 at any time.) When no deposits have been made, claims from the Loyalty Shop will be limited to a maximum value of £10.
When a Player is placing more than 90% of their total stakes with m Fortune on playing Bingo, Loyalty Points earned (and Loyalty Shop claims) will be limited to three times the value of lifetime deposits on the Player’s account. mFortune reserves the right to void any excess Loyalty Points.
Non-compliance with the Bonus Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be `Promotion Abuse’ and as such shall give the mFortune Mobile Phone Casino Management the right, at its sole discretion, to take the following actions against such abusers:
- All winnings on any account(s) opened will be null and void and all withdrawals will be cancelled where play has been deemed abusive.
- Abusing Player accounts may be terminated with immediate effect.
- Players found to be abusing promotions will be barred from receiving further promotional offers at the Casino and their account will be closed at our discretion.
In addition, where there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus or other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, we reserve the right to void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.
Network Operator and Other Charges
You are solely responsible for any connection, or other charges levied by your network operator when you register to play the Games, download the Software, place bets or communicate with us. These charges shall form no part of any bets placed.
1. The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement will be governed by UK law. However, this will not prevent us from bringing any action in the court of any other jurisdiction for injunctive or similar relief. The English language version of this Agreement will prevail over any other language version issued by us.
2. The illegality, invalidity or enforceability of any part of this Agreement will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Last Updated: February 2014